Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BORIS AFTERTHOUGHT - THIS SUNDAY 6/20


World of Art & Fashion is proud to present Boris Afterthought performing for our gallery and our artists this sunday June 20 at 2pm SLT.
Boris Afterthought is a performer at various SL clubs He sings and plays guitar with a 60s and 70s theme, including songs like:

California Dreaming
Yesterday
Bus Stop
Love Potion #9
Moondance
Them from *MASH*
Can't Buy Me Love
Dust in the Wind

....and many others

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Breezy%20Shores/23/32/21

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad I desided to stop by this site too forgot you had another one going LOL...Hope this finds you doing good hon wanted to pass on my site If you have'nt see it yet...I also added your link but I think I told you that So lots of love me..moe...

    ReplyDelete